Spruce Crossing Developments will be offering bungalows, bungalows with a loft and two-story ranging from 1700 square feet to 3500 square feet. Custom home design and build is always welcome!
- 9′ ceilings on main floors.
- Bungalows, bungalows with lofts and two stories.
- Central Location in lucrative North London.
- Close to shopping and golf courses.
- Energy Efficient
Spruce Crossing Developments is pleased to introduce Sunningdale Commons in the neighbourhoods of Sunningdale’s premier community Sunningdale West. Located at Wonderland Road North and Sunningdale Road West, Sunningdale West is nestled alongside the Medway Creek Valley in North London. Sunningdale West offers a relaxing lifestyle of living in the country without leaving the city. With quality craftsmanship, 50 feet wide lot sizes, beautiful natural backdrop and close proximity to amenities, Sunningdale Commons is truly spectacular. With Spruce Crossing Developments, our builder John Mathews will work directly with each customer allowing changes to the plan(s) or helping develop and build your dream home. Where quality and craftsmanship is customary, in Sunningdale Commons many luxury features are considered standard.
Exquisite Features & Finishes
- Clay Brick & Pre-finished siding and other builder approved materials.
- Aluminum, soffits, fascia, eaves troughs, and downspouts
- Energy Saving exterior wall and attic insulation
- Poured concrete foundation walls with heavy duty damp-proofing system, platon, and weeping tiles
- High quality, maintenance free, energy efficient doors and Low “E” argon vinyl clad windows (3 colour choices from Vendor samples)
- All windows openings with screens as per model
- Premium Fiberglass – Limited Lifetime Warranty – Roof Shingles
- Concrete front porch (as per model)
- Colonial Collection garage doors
- Ground fault interrupters
- Fibreglass exterior front door
- Extra large basement windows.
- Exterior front door hardware with dead-bolt (as per model)
- 9 foot ceiling heights on main floor.
- Zero VOC acrylic interior paints.
- Insulation – R20 walls & R50 ceilings
- Living space above garage will be sealed with spray foam insulation.
Exceptional Flooring Throughout
- Main staircase with natural oak stringers with carpeted tread and risers.
- All sub-floors are glued and screwed.
- Green Label Plus carpeting throughout with quality under-pad (from Vendor’s samples)
- Ceramic tiles in all bathrooms, foyer, and laundry (from Vendor’s samples)
- Hardwood flooring in great room and/or dining rooms as per plan.
Trim and Storage
- Vinyl coated open wire shelving in all closets
- Contemporary series doors and trim
- Satin chrome hardware for interior doors
- Swing doors on closets (as per plan)
Exquisite Kitchen & Bathroom Enhancements
- Quality maple or oak kitchen and vanities throughout. (from Vendor’s samples)
- Granite kitchen countertops.
- White china sinks in powder room with Acrylic one piece tubs and showers as per plan(s) in main bathroom
- Temperature and pressure balancing valve on tub/shower faucets
- Pedestal sink in powder room
- Ceiling exhaust fans in all bathrooms
- Full width vanity mirrors in all bathrooms
- Two-speed exhaust hood fan over stove vented to the outside
- Single lever chrome faucets
- Rough-in for dishwasher
Heating / Cooling / Electrical / Plumbing
- Energy Star rated air conditioner
- Energy Star rated furnace
- Energy Star installed rental water heater
- Energy Star programmable thermostat.
- 100 amp electrical service with copper wiring and circuit breaker panel
- Low flush insulated lined toilets.
- Energy Star Heat Recovery Simplified System (HRV)
- 2 exterior front and rear weather proof electrical outlets
- Combo smoke and carbon monoxide detectors installed on all floors.
- Roughed-in Garage door opener
- Pre-wired for 3 telephone outlets
- Pre-wired for 3 cable TV locationsTaps and drain for washer placed in pre-finished wall mount box.
- All finished grading as per developer(s) engineer with grading certificate.
- Fully sodded lot.
- Asphalt paved driveway.
Ontario New Home Warranty Program One (1), Two (2) and Seven (7) year program warranty coverage as per Tarion Warranty Corporation.